Saturday, July 31, 2010

Two steps forward...

one step back. siiiigh. The past 2 days have been NOT GOOD. I ate an obscene amount of peanut butter (with a spoon, straight outta the jar) yesterday, and tons of cheese, fruit, nuts, and food that I didn't need. Now I feel really fat and gross and frustrated. I should have taken a step back, read my cards, had a mug of tea, and gone for a walk. But I didn't.

The triathlon I'm doing is only 5 weeks away, so I really need to get serious. Plus, I'm just sick of feeling bad about myself. It's a million degrees out, and I'm still wearing pants and long sleeves. It's ridiculous.

The next two weeks I'm going to go back to phase 1 of the SBD (so no fruit, starchy carbs, etc.), and lay off the booze. Enough is enough!

Day 40 is Enrich Your Life. It says to not wait until you lose weight to do the things you want to do. (That probably includes wearing shorts, eh?) Hopefully when these 2 weeks are up I'll feel ready to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment