Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 39

Wow, getting close to the end of the book! I plan to keep blogging when it's done though, until I reach my goal weight. (Which, at this rate, will be in about 6 months :S)

Despite the fact that things are moving along sloooowly, it's been going pretty well overall. I still struggle a lot with wanting to eat when I'm not hungry...especially when I'm kind of stressed. But I haven't totally binged on junk food in ages, which is huge progress. That was the thing that really frustrated me the most.

Tonight I cooked up a big spaghetti squash, and then mixed in with garlic, red pepper flakes, shallots and olive oil...YUM. Can't wait to eat it for lunch tomorrow. I also bought some okra yesterday, which I have never eaten before...I'll have to figure out what to do with it!

Day 39 is Keep Up With Exercise. I am happy to say that this is one thing I do not struggle with! Once I get into a workout routine, I hate hate hate missing a workout. Even at 6am, I would way rather go to the gym than sleep in and miss it! My workouts have been going pretty well recently too...nothing crazy, but good steady progress.

good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment