Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 22

Today pretty much went downhill since the weigh-in, because I went to my most hated place on earth...THE MALL. Words cannot express how much I despise that place. But, I start work next week, and I need clothes. Anyway, I went to one store, had a pity party in the change room about how gross my arms are and how bloated my stomach looks, and then I left without buying anything and went home. So I think that mall trip could be classified as "unsuccessful".

Since then, I've had some time to think it over. I weigh 148 lbs...which is only 8 lbs away from 140, which I deem to be an acceptable weight. (I would much prefer to be in the 130s, but 140 is "okay".) That is NOT that far away. I just need to keep trucking away at this. And in the meantime, I will attempt the mall again tomorrow...siiigh.

Eating-wise, today was okay, I guess. I ordered a food scale from Amazon, because I've been doing a lot of guessing as to portion sizes when I add up my calories, and I usually err on the side of overestimating calories. It will be interesting to see how close I actually am. I ate some grapes today, but I just bought a tiny bag of them so that there was no chance I could overdo it. Also, I grilled up some flank steak and ate it with salad for lunch, and then the leftovers for dinner, because YUM. I haven't had red meat in a while, and damn, it's good. I'll have to look into some leaner cuts though, because flank steak is kinda fatty.

Tomorrow is Day 22, which is 'Say Oh Well to Disappointment". I will give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment