Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 20

148.2 this morning...annoying, but my stomach is definitely looking flatter than a few weeks ago, so I know I'm making progress despite what the scale says. My "official" weigh-in day is Tuesday, so we'll see then!

Today I ate a whole lot of coleslaw salad with Trader Joe's Spicy Peanut Vinaigrette that I brought back from Washington last weekend. They don't have TJs in Canada, and I miss it soooo much. I end up smuggling half the store back with me :) Anyway, I love that stuff like you wouldn't believe, but the second ingredient is sugar, so even though I use only a bit and eat it with a whole pile of cabbage and broccoli slaw, it still isn't really the healthiest choice. I did some googling and found some recipes that look promising, so hopefully I will be able to come up with a healthier but still delicious version.

Back to the Beck Book...tomorrow is Day 20, which is Get Back On Track. Once again, Judith totally has my number on this one. Usually one slip-up for me turns into a big binge, and then all my efforts are wasted. I've been doing pretty well so far, but I wrote up a card that I'll refer to when I inevitably do get off track.

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment