Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 38

Remember how I was whining last week about how I ate waaaay to much fruit at "snack time" at work last week? This week I had one small bowl of fruit, and then I was was still hungry, so I filled up on veggies. I didn't even CONSIDER eating the desserts and hot wings and other such foods they had there. And I feel so much happier for it. GO ME!

The scale was up a bit today, but whatever. I can feel my muscles starting to come back, and I'm really excited about that. And I'm just about to do a bike (stationary) workout and watch some tv now...all in all, things are looking up!

Day 38 is Dealing With Plateaus. I'm hoping that since I am losing weight so freaking slowly to begin with I won't reach a plateau any time soon. (Will I even know if it's a plateau?!) But if I do, I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment