Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 24

148.4 this morning...a bit better, anyway. Today I did pretty well with eating, although I ate the last of the flank steak, and a bunch of rotisserie chicken, and I don't really have a good feel for how many calories are in those. But other than that, I ate a TON of vegetables, all low-carb. (Also, I made chicken stock out of the chicken bones for the first time ever! I think it will be good...my apartment smells amazing!)

I'm going away for the weekend, and I've already informed everyone that I'm on a diet, and I'm going to bring a ton of healthy food...so hopefully I will be able to stay on track! I BETTER stay on track, because if the scale hasn't moved by tuesday's weigh in I will be pissed! (I might not be blogging this weekend, but I'll be back monday.) Anyway, this weekend will be a good time to practice all the stuff I've been working on...dealing with temptations, saying "oh well", stop fooling myself...

Day 24 is Deal with Discouragement. hoo, boy. Again, she makes some good points...it's not like I'm suffering or anything on this diet. I'm just eating healthy stuff. It is not that bad. Suck it up, Liz!

1 comment:

  1. I've been here, I promise!! Everytime I try to post a comment, it erases it. Then I forget what I wanted to say or I get busy at work and next thing I know, the day has passed.
    My home computer got a virus and my hard drive is corrupted. I have to take it in to get it fixed, so I have limited internet access at work.
    I think you're doing great!! I'm very, very proud of you!! Think of all the great changes you've made and maybe the scale isn't moving, but are you noticing a difference? Have you measured yourself?
    Day 24 was a good one. It really made me think about what I was mentally putting myself through.
    Have a great time this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete