Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 6 and 7

149.8 this morning...let's hope we've seen the last of the 150s FOREVER!

Yesterday was pretty good...I ate only SBD foods, said "no thanks" to a bunch of samples at the farmers market (and then gave myself credit for it!), and tried to eat more slowly. I wouldn't say that I ate slowly per se (I don't want my food to get cold!), but slower, and I paid a lot more attention to what I was eating.

I am DEVOURING sugar snap peas these days...man, I love those things!

For day 6, you're supposed to find a diet coach. I plan on using this blog as my coach, sort of...If I write here every day, then I have to be accountable if I get off track. So leave me a comment if I'm slacking!

Day 7 is Arrange Your Environment. I just moved into my new apartment a couple weeks ago, so I already have that taken care of...there is NO junk in this place! (Also, since I don't have a job yet, I'm not really exposed to bad food in that situation...I guess that's one positive of being unemployed...)

Speaking of which, I should go apply to some jobs now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment