Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 13

I did it! I was freaking HUNGRY yesterday, but I made it all the way to 4pm. (I did have a skim latte at around noon, because it has like 80 calories and I don't think it really counts as "food", and that actually held me over for a couple hours). So yeah, I think I learned the lesson that being hungry is not the end of the world...and today the scale said 148.4! hurray!

Today is going to be a super busy day, because I have an interview! I'm sure I'll be super nervous, but for now I'm excited. I'm don't know if I actually want the job, but at least the interview will be good practice. This meant that I had to go to my least favorite place on earth though yesterday...THE MALL. I hate hate hate shopping for clothes, but I needed something to wear in a bad way. I was really hoping to lose more weight before buying new clothes, so I just bought some cheap pants and a shirt, and hopefully they'll be too big soon!

Today is also day 13 - Overcome Cravings. When I get a craving for something, I'm supposed to identify how long it lasts, how uncomfortable it is, and what anti-craving techniques I used.

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment