Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 14 Report, and Day 15

Today I did awesome! I stuck to eating the stuff I planned exactly, except that I didn't have the latte, and I had a bit of extra feta cheese after I finished eating my salad. So overall, a success. It feels really good to be back on track.

Week 3 starts tomorrow, which is the official start of the diet. I have to weigh myself in the morning, and that will be my starting weight for a chart I use later. (Note: I didn't weigh myself this morning, because I totally chickened out after all the stuff I ate this weekend. I'm fully expecting to be back in the 150s tomorrow, but oh well. MOVING FORWARD.)

I thought that planning what I was going to eat was a one-day thing, but it looks like I'm supposed to keep this up for a while. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with some friends again, and I'm not sure what I'm going to eat with them, so I'm going to allot 500 calories and just stick to that. So here's tomorrow's food plan:

9AM or so: eggs w/ ham & veggies (325 cals)
mid morning: almonds & sugar snap peas (300)
lunch: leftover stir-fry (400)
afternoon: salad (200)
dinner: ~500 calories

For about 1725 total. I'm going to do a big hike tomorrow, so I think that will be a good amount.

See ya later!

1 comment:

  1. WTG!!! Sounds like you're doing great!! Planning what I eat made me nervous because I'm indecisive, but it's really not so bad!! Hope you have a great hike!!!

    ReplyDelete