Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 16

Another good day! I changed around what I planned on eating, but still stuck to the general plan, and ate all South Beach Diet friendly food. (Or mostly, I guess...my salad dressing has sugar in it. But tomorrow I'm going to try making my own balsamic vinaigrette, because it is super easy to do, and my current bottle is kind of bleh anyway).

I weighed 149.0 today, so that will be my official starting point for my chart. Oh man, I will be SO glad to be in the 130s again. But, one step at a time!

Day 16 is Prevent Unplanned Eating. I just finished making a NO CHOICE card, which I'll look at when the opportunity or desire to eat something that's not on my diet arises. It seems so easy!

As for tomorrow's meal plan, this is the rough outline:

6am: sugar snap peas
9am: eggs w/ ham & veggies
12pm: salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette & feta, and 2 chicken sausages
1pm: non-fat latte
3pm: coleslaw salad
6pm: chicken fajita salad w/ grilled veggies and salsa

I sure eat a lot of salads these days, but I kind of love them. You can eat a huuuuge salad for like, 300 calories. Or if you eat regular 'main course' type stuff (like chicken fajitas) on a big pile of spinach instead of a tortilla, you get way more nutrients for less the calories!

Off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're doing really well!! You go girl!!! I'm SO happy for you!! Sorry I didn't get a chance to email you back last night, I'll email you tonight after karate class.
    I hope this note finds you well and your day going as great as hoped and I'll TTYL!!

    ReplyDelete