Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Doing Better!

I have been doing okay with food & exercise, but more importantly, twice I have felt like bingeing, and DIDN'T! The first time I wasn't even hungry, I just felt like eating something sweet, and I said "Liz, don't do this. Have a nice mug of tea and go to bed, and you'll be so much happier". And I was! The second time (tonight) I was at the grocery store, and I was hungry, and I ate a free sample of chocolate. Then I was super tempted to just say "screw it" and buy something from the bakery...but I thought of all the healthy eating I did today, and what a shame it would be to waste it all by eating hundreds of calories of crap. So instead I bought a healthy treat (kale chips! interesting...), and now I'm having another mug of tea and going to bed. yay!

I feel like I'm on the right track again, and it feels soooo much better! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment